My name is Scotty Landis, Seattle Area Fishing Guide. I take pride in showing every client an awesome time on the water and a boat load of fish. If your looking for a fun and adventurous trip with an experienced guide you have found the right spot. Lets fish!
Why Book With Me?
- Years of Fishing (and Catching!) Experience
- Friendly demeanor & patient with new fishermen!
- Top-notch gear & best bait used!
- Comfortable sled & driftboats
- First Aid / CPR Certification
- Coast Guard Licensed Captain
- WDFW Licensed Food & Game Fishing Guide
- Washington State Charter License
What To Bring?
- Warm & Waterproof Clothes
- Food & Drink
- Cooler or Bags for fish
- Good Attitude
- Driftboat Trips – $200 Per Person
- Jet-Sled Trips – $175 Per Person
- Package Deals Available
- Veterans Discounts! Active & Inactive
- All ages!
Real Time Fishing Reports
Pro Staff Resume
See More: Click Here
Hear what others are saying!
Fishing with Scotty was more than amazing. He was an awesome guy to hang out with, all the gear was top notch, he was ready and knew where the fish were, and last but not least we caught a TON of fish! I will be booking with Scotty every year from here on out.–Marlin L.
I had so much fun fishing with Scotty. What a serious fish killer he is! We caught so many fish my arms hurt. If I ever choose to go out with a guide again I would not hesitate to fish with him! The coho we put into the boat were all chrome bright and fiesty fighters! He provided a tasty lunch to us and even fileted all of our fish at the end of the day. IMPRESSIVE!–Lonny B.
Scotty immediately made an impression with his laid-back, cheerful attitude. I could tell he loves fishing as much as I do. What I didn't realize is how efficient he was with finding fish! I had a banner coho day with him and he made the whole trip designed to focus on catching chrome bright silvers! I can't wait to fish with Scotty again!–Lucas H.